Wow, my bank account summary is depressing. I have a total of $57.16 in my checking account, am I rolling in the money or what. You know what's even better though? I have tuition and housing payments due October 1st! Oh, goody! (that's was fake enthusiasm if you couldn't guess) But I do have some good news, my car sucks, oh wait, that's bad news, and I didn't just save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geiko. The good news is that I got B's on my most recent color rendering assignments (It's really hard to get an A, and B's really make me much happier than C's) and I think I did really good on my Art History test that I took online earlier, sweet. Guess I better get back to work, I've been a horrible procrastinator this week.
DARKWING DUCK! When your in trouble call DW. DARKWING DUCK! Lets get dangerous.
Thursday, September 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment