Last night was fun, giant bowls of pasta that I would never be able to finish and dressin' up all prettified cause I don't have reason to do that much. So yeah, last night was the second time the old man and me went with OTHER people, very cool, and it was very fun. Today hasn't had too much excitement, just working on art projects and trying to color my stupid match box. The match box is so evil, stupid thin letters that I have to color around and keep the perspective correct, DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, unless you see it you won't have any idea what I'm talking about, but trust me, the match box is evil. Another example of it's malevolence when I was completing and almost done with the stupid thing, it became very difficult for me to hold my hand steady. I don't know if this is obvious or not, but when you're trying to draw you want as much control over your dominant hand (the hand the you write and draw with, I mean come on, we're all adults here, well almost, learn some vocabulary!) as possible. Needless to say it was fairly frustrating. Well, sadly, I need to start getting ready for bed because I have to work from 7:45 to 3:15 tomorrow. Yay work! (fake enthusiasm) Yay money (real enthusiasm).
Oh and I'm not getting ready for bed at 8 o'clock, the time thing is two hours behind, every time I try to change the time zone it just changes back, and it's not that big of a deal so eh, who cares? Now all I have to do is find three wooden objects to draw......hah, I said wood. Okay, my mind is really starting to lose all coherent function, so sweet dreams everyone.
Saturday, September 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment