Tuesday, September 7

Stuff

Well, yesterday was really fun. Got to watch three really good movies and it's the first time I've ever sat through a whole western and it was really entertaining. What was really exciting though, it was the first time me and the old man went out and visited with someone as a couple. Sure we've gone out on dates and things, but it was just us, none of our friends, so it was a nice change. I still need to find a job, hopefully I can get something during the week, between classes and things, I need to be more enthusiasitic to my job search. It's just that I worked all summer and I'm already almost out of money and it's only my second week of school, and I'm just tired of work, and they have to charge ridiculus prices for crappy dorm rooms where I don't have enough room for all my art supplies. I am seriously thinking of getting an apartment next semester, I think I'll be able to save some money actually and it will be much better than the dorms. Well, I guess I have things to do so I'll be going. Things. Stuff. Blah.

No comments: