Thursday, September 2

IMPLOSIONS!

Howdy all! It's time for our Jammin' Jambouri! Huyuck, yuck. Okay, I annoyed myself with that one, please don't hold it against me. Cause if you did I would shout and scream and throw a tantrum and all sorts of crap. Sorry, that was me acting childish, because I think everyone knows by now that I'm only 19 so that sort of stuff happens sometimes.

Actually that was kind of childish right there, some passive-agressive thoughts coming out, the past couple of days have been a "little" stressful. Apparently I am the cause of much grief, and to tell you the truth I'm getting pretty beaten down with all this blame game stuff. I'm going to stop that now, I really don't like being mad, but it's been a little.....a little frustrating lately with lots shit hitting the fan. Yes, I know, I probably didn't respond the best or maybe act quite as well as I should of, but I am very far from perfect. VERY far.

I've already got quite a bit of homework for my Typography class (this is typography, not topography. Letters, not maps) and I get to write "Typography equals form" and "TYPOGRAPHY" three times each in two different fonts: Harrlemmer Sans and some other funky named one, oh yeah Arrigi or something. Speaking of which, I need to go finish that up so I can get some sleep tonight. Frustration doesn't bode well for a good night's sleep, even though I was exhausted yesterday, I didn't want to sleep. Strange isn't it? Well, off I go to accomplish great things or even mundane things, and will try not to implode ^.^

No comments: