Tuesday, September 14

Callin' In Sick Today

So, okay I'm not going to work 17 hours a week, right now it's only 8, but I still feel it is necessary to complain about my steadily increasing workload of art homework and the steadily declining free time of my old man. That means less "us" and that kind of blows, but we'll deal. Today I get to finish up my final monogram sketch so that'll be fun, and I also get to draw wood things, yay. Stupid expensive prisma color markers, why can't we use colored pencils, they're so much cheaper and much easier to blend and make different colors without having to have all the colors they sell, but yeah.

Oh yeah, I also was counted absent from Color class today because I got there and hour late because my alarm decided to go off but not play any music or static or anything. The class is three hours, I wish I could of just been counted tardy, and I had to go because I had to turn in that stupid matchbox, BURN! We're only allowed two absences before they start dropping our grade and I already wasted one, and I'm not even sick or anything. Grrrr..... Well I suppose that's enough bullshit for now, I've got to write MAM one more time, but this one has to look good, so I'll be busy for about one to two hours, hopefully no more, but you never know. Off I go to accomplish great things, and some not so great things. SHMAA!

No comments: