Tuesday, September 28

I Ain't Got No Class

Isn't it fun when you've only had 4 hours of sleep (not even a good reason, I just couldn't fall asleep last night) just to find out after you walk to your 8 in the morning class across campus with all your art shit only to find out class was cancelled? But hey, no class, no new work to do, so it's not too bad. Also, I got my type animal done during that time because I was actually motivated and now I have little else to do. I am confused by this concept of "free time". You mean I can do stuff that I want to do? Like not having tons of homework and projects to do. Like sittin' on my ass and accomplish absolutely nothing. Is that what free time means. Because if that's what free time means, I am soooo in. The only other things I have to do are mount my figure/ground letter design and study some for my Chemistry test on Friday. How cool is that!

Well, I better go and get some stuff done. Oh, wait a tick. I don't have to get anything done, the only reason I'm stopping here is cause I'm tired of typing. So bye and I'll be over here doing nothing. Yeah, that's right. NOTHING. Sweet.

No comments: