Friday, September 17

You Mean Weeks End?

Ya'll can't wait till I finish up this idiotic joke huh? I know your all curious as to the stupid punch line, but you just have to wait a couple more days. Well, my weekend is officially started now, and guess what I get to do?.....Have you guessed yet, you have to at least try....come now, it's not that hard to figure out. Got it yet? Well, you're probably right cause I get to do more art projects.

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, kind of yay, I don't think I'll be getting much done tonight though I need a break from it all, and I'm already dreading having to go to work on Sunday. It's so pointless and boring, and it's 8 straight hours of sitting and accomplishing nothing. That's eight hours I could spend doing art projects or socializing or some other random thing. BUT, I need money, so I guess as jobs go it could be much worse. I think I'll take a nap now, put on some good music, basically just chill, because that's a nice thing to do. Mmmmm.....chill. Alright, I'm done wasting your time, but remember to visit again, I get lonely you know.

No comments: