Got bunches of homework and shit to do, so why am I writing this? Because I'm an idiot and I just needed a break. The damn thing I just drew for color and rendering class is okay, but it's far from great, I really don't have the energy to do another one, but I really hate mediocre. Ugh...now I have to do 50 thumbnail sketches for another project for Typography for Friday, this kind of sucks. I'm tired already and I got plenty of sleep, I don't know what my problem is, maybe I am worrying about money and other problems without realizing it and it's bringing me down or something. And no one better tell me I need to do better time management because the old man and I really haven't spent that much time together lately and I don't really do anything other than homework in my "free" time. The teacher in my color class is so frustrating, he's so vague and boring, it's so awful, my chemistry teacher is more interesting than him. What a coincidence that his name is Blow.....cause this sucks. Well, I better get started on my thumbnail sketches (yay, for figure/ground reversal with letters, and no one knows what the hell I'm talking about) no more drawing wooden objects for me, mediocre will have to do. Bye.
Wednesday, September 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment