Wednesday, September 22

Stuff To Do and I'm Writing in This Stupid Thing

Alright, must be motivated. Easy weekend has gotten me spoiled. Have to draw a plastic box, a lightbulb, 20 thumbnail revisions, scan and trace on the computer my little figure/ground letterforms, and study for my art appreciation test that I need to take online. Most of which needs to be accomplished before tomorrow. So why am I writing in my blog, because I'm an idiot and am one of the worst (or actually best) procrastonators ever. Hey, it's my old drawing TA, very cool. Sorry, that was quite random. Well, better get going on all of my work, I don't want to get too far behind. But I will say one thing though, I've had plenty of sleep the past couple days, so lack of sleep tonight will be okay. I think I'm stocked up on sleep for a few days now. Yay for art projects!

No comments: