Saturday, September 4

MAM, MAM, MAM, MAM, MAM.....fun isn't it?

Well, I slept a good portion of the day away today, that was fun, I was a little drained from the rest of the week, but now I feel really good. I did laundry and little bit of Typography homework (Now I have to draw 50 thumbnail sketches of a monagram with my initials. How many different ways can you write MAM in one particular font) I wish my initials weren't so symmetrical, and M's can be really annoying to draw, I don't have any swooshes or things to play with, this will get hard in a while. I also have a little reading and some other sketches to do, but I really want to get everything done by tomorrow because I'm going to a triple movie feature with my old dude at a friend's house on Monday. That's so exciting. I get to show more people the idiocy of Spaceballs, btw if you've seen the movie a lot of my random quotes will make much more sense.

Damn, I'm still hungry, I guess I'm going to have to bust out the Ramen Noodles, or some other typical college student food. Man, I'm sleepy again, I think I'm going to do some homework now and listen to some music, quite relaxing really. It's a good sign that I've picked the right major for me when the only problem I have with homework is that I get crick in my neck from being hunched over, doing the work really isn't a problem at all, and that's very cool.

No comments: