Great joke huh? Well, not really, the doctor is supposed to have a Chinese accent, but that's kind of hard to immitate in type, though I've heard it immitated poorly in speech ;oP
I just got off work and I'm seriously tempted to go look for a Dominos now, while delivering pizzas wasn't great, it was much better than this worthless job. At least I was doing something most of the time while I was there, and I actually moved around, and I got tips. Those tips make a difference. I'm just afraid that my car will break down or something, costing me much more money than I will make. There has to be a better job than swiping cards, plus I keep screwing up the cash register when somebody pays with a credit card or something, man I'm a dumbass.
I guess I'll get some homework done now, I was thinking about taking a nap, but I'm not even sleepy right now, weird. Oh, and I think I might give blood tomorrow, I've only done it once before and I fainted. And no, I didn't faint from the needle, it was towards the end of it and I just fainted because of blood loss to my head. If it happens again, I guess I shouldn't give blood, but I think more research is needed. Off I go to do mundane things.
Sunday, September 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment