Sunday, September 26

The Bills are Coming! The Bills are Coming!

Got bills coming up and barely any cash flow. It's going to be at least another week before my first check, which is after my bills are due. I'm gonna see if I can save a little on my meal plan by changing it something a little different, but I have no idea if it actually be much cheaper. I pretty much finished a design for the old man's letterhead for his music contracting, he said he'd even pay me and while he doesn't need to do that, I can't deny that I do need some (actually, quite a bit of) money.

Work was boring as hell today, I about went insane, now that is really wasting time. Eight hours of my life for about 45 bucks, how sad is that, but when I'm free of college and out with a design degree I'll get to do really cool stuff. YAY! I guess I should get back to my room and actually do some homework so I can get that degree, I've just had poor motivation lately. I will succeed where many other would of failed! Alright, I'm done talking now, I don't have anything else of great importance to share with ya'll. Goodbye and farewell. Till we meet again. Sianara. And all that jazz.

No comments: