I have named my bird! and he will now be known as Boscoe the Magnificent! or maybe just Boscoe. I will be heading back home shortly to make sure he's doing okay. He didn't eat at all yesterday except when I coaxed him eating a little from my hand. I hope this doesn't last long, I don't need a starving bird on my hands. I suppose he's just unsettled yet and it will take a bit of time for him to get used to his new surroundings.
It sure is nice to have something to care of again though. I was excited at the beginning of the semester that my roommate was going to have her kittens around, but now that she has hit some unexpected problems she isn't around and consequentially neither are the kittens.
Plus, Boscoe has been TOO quiet for my ease of mind, he chirped a real little bit when I put on some music, but it didn't last long. So right now he's a far cry from how noisy my parakeets have been. I don't want him chirping ALL the time, but if he's not singing it generally means he isn't very happy. Hopefully today will be better.
Wednesday, September 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment