So...I still need to finish up my research for StubHub.com which is quite an exciting endeavor (insert sarcasm). I don't have a whole lot left to do, I really don't want to do it though, it's actually gotten me quite depressed today. Well, that and then I didn't eat a solid meal until recently, lack of food makes me grumpy.
I'm better now though, got some good Chinese food, it's all good. I'm thinking I may end up switching rooms in my apartment if my roommate ends up having to move out, which seems very likely at this point. She has the master bedroom and was going to pay more for rent and if we want to try and find a different roommate to take over her part of the lease it would be easier to market the cheaper price. I mean we could just split the rent evenly, but since it really wouldn't be fair for the person with the big room to pay just as much as the people with the small rooms I don't think that's the best idea. I don't know, just a thought. A thought that doesn't involve thinking about an advertising campaign.
Just a few more ideas to come up with, I can do it. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can... If it weren't for the fact that I work all day tomorrow I wouldn't worry about it anymore tonight, but since I do, I don't want to have to worry about it all tomorrow. It would be nice to have it finished, but that's easier said than done.
My brain only works effectively for so long. After a while I have to take a break, otherwise it feels like I'm banging my head against a wall trying to force valid ideas out of it. It gets pretty hard towards the end of what's assigned too, it's hard to think that there's still something you haven't thought of, which there always is. There's always so many solutions that can be derived, some are better than others, a lot are about the same and depending on how well they're executed all could be good, perhaps great, campaigns.
Decisions, decisions...well, not yet really, I'll really get to decide later. Right now I need to think up more options. So yeah, I guess I should get to work again, or not. Whatever comes to me.
Saturday, September 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment