Thinking up headlines is hard work. I've got 40 done now though, so that's good, I didn't realize I had gotten that many until just now and its a good feeling.
I've been rather mopey lately, complaining about ALL of the homework I have to do. Which I do have a lot, but complaining isn't going to make it go away (if it did though I'd be done before I started). This isn't a good sign if I already feel sort of burnt out, not a good sign at all. I'm sure I'll be fine, I think its just taking me a while to get into the groove of things.
If only I could keep my focus...that's generally what brings me down. I'll do good for a while and then I start reading and looking up stuff on the Internet, or just doing nothing (I mean literally nothing. Staring off into space kind of stuff.) Its a good thing I don't have cable otherwise I could very easily get sucked into that blackhole and spiral ever downward in my focus.
Anyways, I think I'm going look over some vocabulary words that I'm going to get quizzed on in Thursday's lecture. Go History of Graphic Design.
Peace out.
Tuesday, September 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment