Tuesday, September 6

Wolfenstein

Oh, what to do what to do. This morning my friend's wolf (yes, I said wolf, he was staying here because....well, that's another long story I don't feel up to sharing) decided to crap all down our hallway eat some garbage and destroy some blinds.

I wasn't around to actually "see" it happening, but I did see the aftermath which was quite impressive. Wolfy did manage to intimidate my other roommate (the one who doesn't own said wolf) because...well because he's a wolf and when growls and bares his teeth it kind of scares the crap out of you.

Cat's are easily managable, DOGs are manageable, wolves? Not so much. There's limited housing for the wolf and my roommate has few options, but me and roomie 2 can't really deal with him. Hopefully everything will smooth over, but for the time being we get to take care of two cute (but obnoxious) kitties. Kitties that don't growl or bite or snap at you.

So now I'm just procrastinating a bit on some homework, I left my assignment sheet at my bf's yesterday, so I'm going to have to ask him to look for some specifics for me until I can retrieve said assignment sheet from him.

I have to find an ad campaign with 3 ads within the campaign (something akin to "Got Milk?" that's an ad campaign by-the-way). So now I've found three poorly designed advertisements BUT they are campaign...just not a very good one.

Oh, and if you all can't tell, I now have Internet in my apartment and I'm enjoying my long lost friend, the World Wide Web.

I'll go finish up some laundry and get food or something and maybe actually finish up on my homework that's due tomorrow.

Adios.

No comments: