I should be thinking up headlines right now...but I can't get into the right mode it seems. Everything I think up sounds retarded and not very imaginative. This is a good start to thinking up 125 by Friday. yay.
Uh...my room's kind of trashed right now, clothes mostly. I'm not really sure why I'm sharing that info, I'm just writing whatever filth spues forth from my brain. I think I'm killing my little ivy plant, I never have my blinds open and now I think I've over-watered it. Maybe if I get it some sunlight for a few days it'll perk up. I'm not very good with plants.
I shouldn't even be up anymore, I'm tired and should go to bed. That's what I SHOULD do. Ah, the age old argument, to go to bed or to waste time. I'm too tired to be funny. I'm gonna eat some yogurt now.
Monday, September 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment