Sunday, September 18

Visuals

Good lordy I'm tired. I am happy to say I finished my visual research stuff and I should try and work on some headlines...but that may not happen. I'll probably being doing most of those on Tuesday since tomorrow is my really busy class day.

I think I'm doing okay homework wise now even though my car set me back a bit and I had to work all day today. I did make good tips though, so that's something, help pay off my car a bit at least.

I should have gotten film and some batteries for my camera, but I never got around to it. I don't really need that stuff until Wednesday though, so it'll be fine. I've got my pinhole assignment due tomorrow (all those creepy pictures I posted) so I need to decide on two that I think look the "coolest." I mean there's aesthetics involved in choosing and if there's interesting content, but mostly its just what I THINK is cool. Not like my advertising class where it actually has to communicate something and hopefully get the audience to DO something.

So yeah, I'm going to headline or sleep now. School's great.

No comments: