Wow, the Internet so much more fun when it cooperates. I've finally finished my research which is very nice and means I can go to bed shortly.
I had a long day at work, but at least at Domino's I don't have to start to early, I'll be doing that enough during the week. There was this bitchy ass lady that I delivered too, which put a crimp in my otherwise uneventful day. Very terse and kind of slutty looking, she answered the door while smoking a cigarette which she then shortly flung out the door very near me, quite rude. "Quando es?" (how much?) "Uh...$15.92" she hands me $16.00, therefor no tip. I proceed to take her pizza out of the heatwave bag and she says, "Andale pues." (hurry up. HURRY UP! You don't give me a tip and you tell me to HURRY UP! You ordered this goddamn pizza and now your acting as though I'm impeding on your busy-ass schedule when I've COME TO YOUR DOOR WITH FOOD! I think that's actually pretty damn convenient and you're telling me to hurry up! I shouldn't damn well hurry up for your skanky ass, why don't you try being nice just for the sake of being nice and not putting undue stress on already stressed out college students having to do involved research projects. I'll glare you down bitch, turn you into stone.) and I gave her her pizza and after she closed the door I allow myself to say "bitch" under my breath. I've never wanted to slap someone so much.
ANYWAYS...I guess I'll go to bed now since I've got Photography at eight tomorrow morn. Hope everyone's night is just swell...well everyone except that bitchy customer I hope she gets insomnia and has to work an 18 hour shift tomorrow or something...but I'll be fine as long as I don't have to deliver to her again.
G'night.
Monday, September 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment