Saturday, September 17

Wanna Switch?

My car's a piece a crap, you want to trade right? I love my car I really do, except for when it breaks down. THEN it becomes a big royal pain in the ass. Yes, my car has broken down AGAIN. This time my alternator crapped out, and there wasn't anyone I knew around too close to help even start my car, I was about to stand outside with some jumper cables and a sign pleeing for help.

But THEN my dad helped me realize I could PUSH START my car. Since it is a standard and all, and while I wouldn't have really been able to push it I WAS parked on a steep enough incline where I could let my car ROLL and let out the clutch and then go "vroom, vroom." Which I did, and was quite proud of myself for being able to start my car that way without a hitch.

I guess I could have just found hills to park on all the time and not gotten my car fixed, that could have been fun, but I opted for the fixing and the paying of mucho dinero. Not as much money as my last "fixin'" but enough. Enough where if this happens yet again, I might have to take out another loan or something, because I'm already going to be counting my pennies enough as it is.

Le sigh, at least one of my siblings was around to help get "unstranded" I was quite distressed for some time thinking I'd be stuck at Pep Boys for four hours or more ESPECIALLY when today I planned to get crackin' on my homework. I did get some stuff done, but not near as much as I was planning on today. So it goes.

All I wanted to do is run some errands, but no, my car hates me for some reason, or maybe its just old and crochety. Who knows, I sure as hell don't. I just really hope I can wait AT LEAST a year before having to shell out more bucks to get my car fixed. I think I've got about everything replaced on it now, well, not really, but let's pretend.

So now I think I'm going to try and do some more homework before I pass out, and I should probably eat something soon. Actually, that might be the reason I have this headache and feel really, REALLY sleepy. I also kind of reek, maybe I should shower first, hopefully that will REinvigerate me and not just make me sleepier.

Laters.

1 comment:

EmberFireflash said...

Thats what happened to our car when we were younger... and my mom did exactly that. Every where we parked.... we parked at an incline and pop started the car.. or us kids had to get out and push it...... so it is doable *g*

Sorry the car crapped out though, that sucks major ass.