Sunday, September 25

Mi La He

Here's a site a friend of mine has blessed upon me, I will simply call it "Mi la he". It's quite beautiful and is fantabulously silly. I'm going to have that song stuck in my head forever. FOR-EV-VER!

Anyways, I need to take off if I'm wanting to get back to Denton at a reasonable time. Eight o'clock classes are growing quite old very quickly. IT'S ALREADY BEEN A MONTH! of school. This year will pass by rather quickly I'm afraid. I'm quite sick of headlines though, and I've still got more to do before tomorrow.

I did buy a kickass camera yesterday. It kicks much ass. For $230 it should, but it's a worthy investment, maybe I'll ask for a digital camera for Christmas and then I'll be set. Too bad my dad's camera didn't work though, I really like older more classic things (my old car, and a certain someone...) No pun intended. Okay, the pun is intended, whatever that pun may be.

Wow, having that site playing in the background is making my day so much better. I think I'll survive the night of thinking up more crap headlines. Back to the grindstone I guess. BUT FIRST, I'll drive for an hour.

I hope the radio has some good music for me tonight. Happy work/school week to all.

;)

1 comment:

EmberFireflash said...

Hehehehehe.... we want to dance to that song...... it rocks mucheth!!!!