Another barely productive day at work has come to pass and I have now come to the belief that I'll never be able to break $40 in tips on an evening ever again. My first couple weekends were okay, but I only worked about 3 1/2 hours tonight and am doomed to only recieve about 20 bucks on any shift I work. Fortunately I do still get hourly wages, BUT if I keep getting let off early on all my shifts I'm not going to make any money this summer.
I was thoroughly non-productive early today as well other than the fact that I bought 3 movies and a video game for less than thirty dollars. That's an accomplishment of some kind right? I now finally have a copy of "Chicago" and I got "The Last Samuri" and "The Usual Suspects" neither of which I've seen but have heard are very good movies. Also lets hope I don't lose interest in the game I just bought (The Mark of Kri) and never finish it like I've done with a number of other games. Though I did only pay $6 for it so it wouldn't be too big of a loss.
Yeah, that's been my exciting day and now I'm surrounded by cats and a wolf is lounging right by my feet, always fun. I hope it's busier at work tomorrow because I have WAY too much free time on my hands and not enough money. Not that free time's bad, but I definitely will be spending my wad very quickly once school starts up again. Though if all goes as planned I'll graduate when I'm 21 (I'll turn 22 shortly after, but nonetheless) which deems me a genius. I will still speak with you common folk though, do not worry and do not fear my geniusness for I will use it only for good...and the occasional good-natured prank that may or maynot be funny to others, but will cause me to erupt in glorious laughter.
......I think I'm done making up stuff now.
Saturday, July 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Even if you don't like Chicago, tell your mf that you love it, and insist on watching it with him numerous times. You will never see a more pained expression on his face.
The Usual Suspects is one of my all time favorites.
Post a Comment