So I'm done for the day and I can't think of anything productive to do now. Last night I watched The Last Samuri with B. which was a really cool movie and Tom Cruise was actually good. Though he did play a drunkard for half of the film which I don't think required too much "acting" on his part and he got hit the face really hard with a stick, always good for a laugh. Also, we repeatedly ruined the dramatic mood of the movie by making jokes throughout it, but all in all a really good flick.
I've decided to take a break from video games today since I managed to give myself a headache yesterday from playing for about 5 hours. I've really lost my stamina for that kind of thing, I used to be able to play for days without ill reactions, sometimes I would beat a game in one day if I was really dedicated and depending on the game. Oh, I have also come to the conclusion that a game can be TOO long because I think I've lost all desire to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas because I feel like I've been playing it forever and I think I'm (at MOST) 2/3rds through it. Maybe it's just me, but I kind of like something that LOOKS like it could be beaten with in a normal time frame and not 100 hours (or more) later. Especially those spy games, because they've gotten way too damn hard, I think I'd actually have to BE a spy before I can come close to beating Metal Gear Solid 2 or Splinter Cell.
Whatever, maybe I'll go read a book or try sketching a bit instead of wasting hours on my Playstation. If only I could decide on what I want to draw!
Tuesday, July 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment