Sunday, July 17

Work Addict

Now that's what I call a full day of work. I've actually broken $40 in tips today so I think I'm okay with being called at 10 in the morning to go work the day shift when I was originally scheduled to work evening. And yes, I realize 10 am isn't THAT early, but when you're planning on sleeping till whenever it kind of disrupts your day for a while. Though it was nice to actually get some hours in and I took a crap load of runs today which can only mean more money for me.

I did encounter a severe irony today though...I was delivering to the respiratory clinic in the children's hospital and was stopped outside of the hospital by the doctors the pizza was for who were on a smoke break...smoking...outside...they work in the respiratory clinic...and they were smoking...think about it...take your time...you'll get it sooner or later...somehow that doesn't really make sense to me, but I do find it rather amusing.

I can't even think anymore I'm so tired right now, so I'm going to the smart thing and go to bed. Yes, because I'm a genius, that's right a GENIUS.

(Hopefully I haven't mispelled anything that might make me retract my being of genius.)

1 comment:

B. said...

"Hopefully I haven't mispelled anything that might make me retract my being of genius."

Just misspelled.

GENIUS CERTIFICATE DENIED