Oh the excitement, I just can't take it anymore. Yesterday was oodles of fun at work because our store had 1 topping medium pizzas for FOUR DOLLARS!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Which meant folding lots and lots of boxes and me getting grouchy because I never got time to eat lunch and since I actually stayed around until 5 o'clock that meant I was rather famished by the time I left work. I survived though and tomorrow is my day off and I only have a couple of errands to run and other than that I can go do whatever the hell I want. And "whatever the hell I want" generally means sitting around on my ass watching tv, playing video games, and maybe going shopping, but I must make sure not to spend too much money.
Ah yes, another exciting tidbit of information: my air conditioner is officially broken. After a couple of weeks of relative driving comfort my air conditioner has now decided to make strange noises and put much strain on my engine causing the car to shimmy and shake if I turn it on. At least it's just the air conditioner though, for a while I was smelling burning oil, but I concluded it was from another car because I haven't smelled it since that one time.
I don't know why I'm so tired today, but I think I'll lay down and relax for a while, maybe I'll have the energy to do something later.
Thursday, July 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment