YAY! I got my codes for my two Comm. Design classes for this coming semester....oh, crap...but...no....yeah....that sucks, that really sucks, my name is missing from one of the lists. Two lists, my name is supposed to appear twice, but no, I only see it once, crap-o-la. I guess I have to go bring it to the Comm Design God's attention. There is one cool thing though, the class my name IS in is taught by my TA from my Typography class from last fall, so that'll be nice.
Anyways, I guess I'll have to get that all cleared up, but I did get to see Star Wars: Episode III today and it was somewhat entertaining. The movie relies too much on special effects though, they were cool and all but there was no real plot. Special effects are supposed to "enhance" the movie, not be the only driving factor. That's why I think the X-Men movies are particularly cool because special effects are used, but it's more about the characters and not just the fact that they can do cool shit.
Oh yes, I got my air conditioner working for a short time now, it's too expensive to actually FIX the problem (by about $700) but it only cost $30 to get some new freon which should last me through the really hot months (hopefully). I guess my compressor works, but pretty much leaks everywhere and so all the freon just goes away and doesn't make the air cold anymore (good scientific/mechanical explanation, right?).
Blah, blah, blah, I've got nothing more to really talk about really so I'm going to go eat some dinner now. Adios.
Friday, July 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment