I just saw Batman Begins earlier, and all in all it was a pretty good flick. I kind of really didn't like Christian Bale's "Batman" voice though, he sounded like he's been chain smoking for 40 years or something. It was too forced, he was trying to make his voice "gravelly" instead of just "darker". Afterwards I realized that he pretty much was trying to sound like Aunt Selma and Patty, which I don't really think is the feel he should have been going for.
Maybe his voice wouldn't bother me so much, but I had far from a GREAT movie experience because the guys sitting next to me WOULD NOT SHUT UP! They kept asking questions to one another, the kind of questions you wonder in your INNER MONOLOGUE, "Gee, I wonder why he did that?" I don't know Genius, why don't you sit quiet and WATCH the damn movie and maybe you'll find out. I might be a little more leniant if it were kind of young "kids" or whatnot, but these dudes looked to be maybe in their fifties, plenty old enough to be aware of proper movie theater etiquette.
ANYWAYS, I did like the way The Scarecrow was portrayed, though the actor looked like he could be in middle school, and I have no idea how he's supposed to be old enough to be a doctor. Also, any movie that sports Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman has to be at least marginally good, so there was that.
Maybe I'll just stick to renting movies from now on and then I get to choose whose going to be in my audience and I won't be afraid to tell their asses to "shut up" if need be.
I'm fairly exhausted now, I may try and do some garage sale-ing tomorrow and see if I can find a bedframe, but I won't be too surprised if that doesn't happen at all. Talk to you peeps lay-ta.
Friday, July 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment