I'm not sure which is dorkier, staying up till 2 in the morning watching The Bob Newhart Show or staying up till 2:30 thinking up shit for a new website that I'm in association with (sort of) Star Wars Blows. It's also very sad that I can't remember what I had thought would have been so great for my Random Quote of the Day. Now I am at a loss.
....Oh wait, no I'm not, I JUST NOW remembered. It wasn't until I gave up that I did though, strange how that works. I'll post it shortly.
The Bob Newhart Show so made my day though. I haven't seen it in a while and now I can even understand some of the more "adult" undertones that occasionally pop up in the show.
"Bob Newhart! FUCK YEAH!"
Sorry, it had to be said, and with my IQ currently going down the toilet (because it's 3 in the MORNING!) I don't think this post is going to go much further. Now if only I could watch some reruns of Newhart I'd be set. Oh, that and a bass trombone solo.
Perfect.
Sunday, July 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment