Sunday, July 10

School Work

Blahdy, blahdy, blah. I don't have anything too exciting to share as of late and I don't really feel like going to work in two and half hours, but I do what I must so I'm not so frickin' poor during the school year. Oh right, I finally have my schedule for the coming semester set up, so that's kind of cool, but I get a little depressed trying to think of how to fit a job in there as well without going completely insane. If it weren't for the fact that I KNOW I'll have a shit load of homework all the damn time it would be okay, but that's not the case with being a comm design major.

Ah, this sucks, I can't even think of anything funny to say. I'll go and try to find something interesting to do before work time rolls around.

No comments: