Monday, August 8

Still Bored

There's nothing like wasting time googling up your own name. Fun fun. The only thing that I seem to be able to find on me though are some old swim meet records from high school. It is fun to look at my old times, and it's strange I never got to swim finals in regionals any other year except my senior year, but I didn't qualify in any individual events that year because our school changed districts and then I was up against the REALLY fast people. I have quite a few medals from swimming, but very few were from senior year, too many fast stupid freshman. I wasn't any slower than the previous years, but I also wasn't any faster. So it goes I guess, and that's why I've left it be. I do kind of want to swim though, it's a good way free up your mind, and makes me feel very relaxed after a good workout. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford my own pool, one big enough to actually workout in, that would be cool.

I think I'm done with my still-life drawing finally, I haven't really had much of a chance to work on it since my first drawing "session". Looks pretty good, I'm trying to think of other projects to do, maybe something in watercolor. Watercolors are nice.

I'm rather bored. I'm also hungry. TV isn't interesting anymore, and I've already kind of cleaned. Maybe I'll just tweak around on this logo thing I'm doing.

No comments: