Sunday, August 14

And I'm Like

Good lord, this is an atrocious time to be writing in this damn thing. I got sucked into closing at the pizza place tonight and didn't get home until about 20 minutes ago. Blah. I was only supposed to stay until about midnight, but the girl that was one of the closers ended up tripping on a delivery and banged her knee up real nice and couldn't really walk on it much. I told my manager he could ask Korean Guy to stay late, but all I got from him was a look of disdain and disbelief.

Other than all of the pizza crap, I've had quite an ordeal trying to get my car fixed. Got a new belt, drove the car home, car is smoking, call up car fix 'er upper place and say, "hey, my car's smokin'. I don't think it should be doing that when you all supposedly fixed it," get car towed back to car fix 'er upper place, they tell me basically I need to get my air conditioner fixed because my compressor clutch is locking up, and I'm like, "hey, but it wasn't doing that BEFORE you all fixed it, and like, why didn't you know about this BEFORE I drove the car all the way back home," and they're like, "well, we'll see what we can do," and I'm like, freaking out about how much this damn thing is going to cost (there's a reason my air conditioner is still broken) and then they call back saying, "we can't find anything else we can do the belt is just dragging on the stuck compressor thingy," and then I begin to whine...more, but then they call back saying they can take apart the clutch thingy so it'll just spin and I don't have to spend the $800 dollars (perhaps more) to fix the damn thing and they'd only charge like 80 bucks, and I'm like, "cool, let's do that," and they're like, "k," and then I start to calm down from my super, crazy, whiney freakout that's driving my boyfriend crazy (he has to be my escort for the time being (see that's kind of funny because my car's an escort)) and then they call back later saying, "hey, the thing we tried doing didn't work completely so it's not going to work forever, so we aren't going to charge you anything," but I'm like, "that's okay, thanks a lot for trying though," and it really is okay because my dad will be down in about a week and then he can maybe figure out some cheapass fix like he always does and that might explain why all our cars suck ass, but that's okay, because it's cheap and I don't have money for professionals.

And then I said goodnight...or good morning I suppose.

No comments: