So, here I am, doing nothing. I'm being mopey and am having a hard time getting myself to actually DO SOMETHING! I probably would feel better if I just went out and browsed around in store or bought CD or something...anything. But I'm not. Why? because I'm retarded.
I should eat something soon. Yesterday I had a headache for most of the day and I think it's because I ate like crap. I need to be better about what kind of food I eat.
I'm going insane. Well, not insane so much as just being fairly bummed. I need to find that switch that gets me out of this mood. Switches are nice. Happy. Bummed. Happy. Bummed. Fun for the entire family.
Ugh...I think I'll stop bitching now. Maybe some food will improve my mood.
TACO BELL HERE I COME!
Monday, August 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I need to be better about what kind of food I eat. . . .
TACO BELL HERE I COME!"
Missy, the mistress of irony.
Post a Comment