Wednesday, August 31

School's Back and Sadly So Am I

Woo, first week of school! Rock on. Sorry, me and my roommates haven't solved our Internet situation as of yet and I haven't bothered sitting around in a computer lab until right now. Also be warned that this will be very short because I've been in class since eight and am quite hungry and will be leaving this lab soon.

I've actuallly been rather bored the past couple of days because I don't really have homework yet. Also with the lack of Internet (and therefor TV, because we don't have cable OR rabbit ears) I have had very little to keep me occupied.

...man, this sucks, I was really chatty the other night and would have had a whole lot to write down, but now that I have access to the World Wide Web I don't have much to say. Well, that and I don't really feel like spending the time to say it.

I do have some research I could start on for my advertising class and I also need to get crackin' on a flier I'm being paid to do.

Eight o'clock classes suck (just feel like throwing that in for good measure) but now I'm done for the day. Except for the fact that I have to pick up a friend from the airport...and I have to drive during rush, gross.

Anyways, I think I'll start riding home soon (bikes are great!) and get me some lunch. Hopefully I can get Internet soon.

Toodles.

No comments: