Aren't cars wonderful? Actually I'm really more upset with Pepboys (yeah, I said their name, and now their business is going down the toilet) because they seem to not have their shit together. Currently my dad is calling them to figure out what they have planned for the moment and since he can actually understand what their talking about it's probably better that he's doing it and not me. I get easily confused and forget to ask key questions generally.
I could just buy a "new" car, or a car with a different set of problems. Someday I'll make so much money I won't even care how much my car costs or how much it is to fix it...actually, I'm quite certain that'll never happen, but a girl can dream. I don't have an exact price on how much it's going to cost to fix my crap car, but it looks like it's going to be around $1,000. Sounds fun.
I do have one good bit of news though, my boyfriend bought me an uber-nice mattress so I can sleep oh so peacefully in my apartment. Oh, right, there's been problems with the apartment as well, but apparently it's okay to move into it now. It wasn't on Monday (our scheduled move-in day) because of some fiasco of reassigning me and my roomies a new unit, but at least that didn't cost me any extra money.
Hopefully my dad will call me back with some good news, or at least have some issues resolved that I seem to be having with the Not-So-Peppyboys, or something. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, August 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment