I actually did save some of the drama for my mama. Because my family likes to ignore issues for so long that it becomes an emotional ordeal and nothing really gets resolved. Oh well, I'll survive, it's just frustrating. I think if I'm just patient enough though things will turn out pretty good in the end. It also helps that even when there's so much tension you could cut it with a knife my mom will say something so silly, and only makes sense to her, to provide a much needed comic relief.
I FINALLY got my car back today and it seems to be running quite nicely. I hope it stays this way for a while, I want to last me through my college career...yeah, that would be nice. Now that I have my car I can drive to my apartment all on my own so I can actually get settled in. Settling in is nice.
My back hurts, I helped move a couch (MY couch) on Saturday and am now reminded on how much I DON'T work out. Blah. I'm going to get some food now. Maybe I'll share some of my adventures later in greater depth.
Oh, also....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, August 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment