Well lucky me, I got off work today...okay, maybe not so lucky. I'm off because my car was overheating and is now in the shop getting a new belt. New belts are nice, keeps you fashionable, a nice little accessory. I like belts, they're a good thing.
So now I've just been doodling and I think I'm going to try one of my ideas out in watercolor. That should be fun. Colors, water, it's all good.
My boyfriend has been back for two days now which is very nice, he was away for much too long and now he can bus me back and forth from the Pep Boys I dropped my car off at. Good good.
I'm actually kind of sleepy right now, but I'm afraid if I take a nap I won't be able to get to sleep tonight. Browsing around a store sounds like it could be fun, but seeing as my car is out of commission for the time being and there's no fun stores within walking distance, I think I'm stuck with playing with watercolors right now. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just have limited options.
Anyways, I'm going off to go draw/paint/nap/munch/sit/zone out right now, I haven't decided for sure which action to take yet. Oh, the choices we make.
Thursday, August 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment