Tuesday, August 2

Boxed In

So today was filled with all kinds of work...well, maybe not ALL kinds, pretty much just "pizza" work I guess. There was lots of it though (work that is) because apparently NOTHING was done the day before. No folding of the boxes or prepping the toppings or any other various things that could have been done so that we might have been prepared for the unusually high amount of orders there were at 11 o'clock (that's when the store opens btw) and not have to rush our asses even MORE than we would have anyways. I folded a lot of damn boxes today...I think about 200...that's a lot of damn boxes.

I guess I've just been spoiled with really slow dayshifts and not sweating out of every pore in my being and getting let off early most days. Yes, that's right, I get to work like 4 or 5 hour shifts and I'm not really used to working full time. Also, I feel that I'll be working plenty during the school year so I should have a "sort of" summer vacation by just not having too much to do. I did get enough tips today to pay for my books that I just bought, so that's cool.

I also left my keys at work (I take off my car key so that's all I have to carry around while delivering) and didn't realize until I tried to go into my boyfriend's (mf) apartment. SO...I had to drive back to the store (15 minutes, one way trip) get my purse which contained my other keys and drive back to mf's where all I wanted to do is TAKE A SHOWER AND PUT ON SOME CLEAN CLOTHES! so that I could run some other errands without smelling like a gym bag.

Wow, this post is taking forever to write. Anyways, it's nice to be clean and sweat free now. I think I'll go eat some of the fruit I bought earlier. That and wait for my DAMN CLOTHES TO DRY! damn dryer. Can't dry worth a darn. Stupid crapass....crap thing......grumble.

No comments: