I'm tired, and I've been tired all day, and I'm not quite sure why I'm STILL up at 12:36 at night (or morning technically). It is what it is I guess. I have things I could do, but right now I should just go to sleep, but that would make sense. Who needs sleep, right?
I don't want to go to work anymore, the thought of it is just depressing. I should just live in the forest and hunt and survive on my own, my only worry is how to catch that rabbit...or something. Maybe that's not such a good idea, but neither is driving around in Texas in the heat of the day in a car without air conditioning delivering hot pizzas. It is what it is. I don't know what that even means, sounded cool in my head though.
School's going to start up soon...I'm a little worried. Well, worried isn't what I REALLY mean, maybe anxious is a better term. I'm a little anxious. Yeah, that fits better. I need to buy a mattress, move shit, buy crap, organize, get into "school" mode...ugh...school mode....I am not looking forward to that.
"Here! think up 5 million GOOD ideas for this client! GO!"
Ideations wear me out, I think I'm just too tired right now to even be somewhat excited. I still have AbsoluteZero swimming around in my head from this past semester. Maybe I'll just continue to daydream and not worry about anything for another week....yeah, that sounds like a good plan.
It is what it is.
Saturday, August 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment