Friday, May 20

What is...?

Ah, the joys of vacation. I have been so lazy, and what makes matters worse is that I bought "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" which assures that I won't get anything accomplished. Not that I have anything TO accomplish really. Though, I do have some junk in my old bedroom that I probably should sort through and organize better. I feel bad leaving crap here when I don't really live here anymore.

I did mow the lawn today, so that's something, but some parts of the yard is really just dirt and that's not very fun to mow. I was sneezing and yelling by the end of it (I sneeze kind of loud, but I don't actually yell with my sneezes like my mom and sister do, so that's a good thing). I really don't know what I could do.

Hmm...let's think, I suppose I could design a cool logo or something for my old highschool swim team. I sort of designed t-shirts when I still was in highschool, and I'd do it for free of course. Maybe I'll ask my old coach, since I have been showing off my Graphic Design portfolio to my old art teachers. I think I enjoy showing off way too much.

Oh yeah, I did see something quite funny on Jay Leno before though (TV!!!!!!!!!! During the week!!!!!!! NO FRICKIN' WAY!!!!!!!!!) and some gay Russian dude was hoola-hooping around his ass in his underwear (I don't know why he stripped down really, but he did, and because the stripping down was useless it was that much funnier.) trying to impress Ed Asner. Why Ed Asner? No one knows, but it was funny nonetheless.

So, I thought you all might enjoy some randomness from me. Unfortunately I have yet to figure out the "anonymous" on B.'s blog, but maybe that's for the best. AND maybe I'll forget about in time...maybe. Maybe I should do a TNT ad "What is Drama?"

No comments: