Tuesday, May 3

Are You Absolutely Positive It's ONLY Tuesday?!

Is it only Tuesday? This blows. It's only Tuesday and I just feel really tired and I didn't eat as much as I should of earlier, but I'll be fixing that soon before I go to work. I'm happier with my collateral designs though, I thought up something that I think is better than what I showed on Monday, hopefully my prof agrees.

Crap. I still have a test to study for too. I'm just so anxious about this review, and I want this week to be over with already. I don't feel as stressed as I allowed myself to be yesterday. Damnit, I got some things sticky with that Dr. Pepper I spilled last night. "Note to Self: don't leave have drunk cans of soda on the floor near your bed." Right.

Still working on getting my shit together for Friday and I'm making good progress, no serious casualities as of yet (let's hope it stays that way). Also, I'm not sure if listening to "Godsmack" is the best "good mood" music, but it sounds really good to me at the moment. Though "Godsmack" is immensly better than listening to "Korn", I cannot listen to a whole CD of them at all without feeling utterly depressed.

Alright, enough music review, I'm going to get me something to eat before I go to work (a place I'd rather not go, but I need money, so alas). These lyrics don't make any sense, but it sure sounds cool.

Toodles.

No comments: