Wednesday, May 11

Super Rod the Pianist

It's so great not to have to get up early. I got up at noon today, fantastic. I still haven't gotten my review back, but hopefully that will come in tomorrow.

Mmm....I do love me some Lion King fruit snacks.

So yeah, slept in today, drew two more ducks, so now I've only got one left to do. Packed up some more, well, actually I just "organized" some more, I haven't put anything more in my car since last week and hopefully I can drop some of that stuff off at my friend's tomorrow (the person with whom I'm bumming over the summer). Oh yeah, and I've studied some too. I guess I could read a little more since I don't seem to be too sleepy and don't really feel like going to sleep as of yet.

I did manage to get my roommate hooked onto Super Nintendo games by showing her how to download an emulator and some roms. I think she's been playing it for at least 3 hours straight by now. Damnit, I still have that stupid Rod Stewart song stuck in my head. Some girl from work started singing it, "if you like my body and you think I'm sexy." GET OUT EVIL ROD STEWART DEMONS!

I'm going to have nintendo music stuck in my head forever now too. It is better than Rod Stewart though, I must admit. Here's another fun video so you all can have nintendo songs stuck in your head as well. It's some pianist playing Super Mario songs for 10 minutes. He knows how to pianist quite well. Also, I think I like to say "pianist" a little too much. Pianist, pianist, pianist, pianist, pianist....(continues throughout the night until exorcised by over zeolous priests who make me follow along with Richard Simmons and put an afro wig onto my head, where I then decide that world has gone insane and it's not just me.)

http://gprime.net/video/blindfoldedmariopianist2.php

No comments: