So this is my last night in the dorms, kind of sombering actually. It's funny how you can get so caught up in trying "finish" and get through something and then feel kind of sad when it ends. Though I am not changing my mind about wanting an apartment, I think dorm life will now be best remembered and no longer experienced. Ah, new chapters are fun to write though too, and the story will go on, because what fun is life unless there's something new around the bend, some new challenge or discovery or heartache.
It seems I'm a little on the poetic side tonight, but I'm feeling very "complete" I guess is the word. It feels so strange to not have a million things running through my head, to NOT have something else that needs to be done. All I gotta do is move. That's it. Other than that I'm going to spend a couple of weeks goofing off with my parents.
I didn't even realize how much I missed them until I had dinner with them tonight. It seems that when it's only me with them that's our whole family, my sibs are just "close" friends or something. I guess that's one of the perks of being the youngest and being able to really bond with your parents and see them as friends in addition to their parenthoodness-like thing. I don't have any specific plans for the summer and that feels quite nice really. Planning is way overrated.
Well, I better pack up some more stuff. One door closes and a window breaks or something like that.
Thursday, May 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't correct me cause I'm beautiful.
Post a Comment