Thursday, May 26

Mi Ojo! She Hurts!

I have an eyelash stuck in my eye! and it HURTS! I can't get rid of it and it's really irritating. Someone needs to tell me a really sad story so I can cry it out cause I can't seem to flush it out and I can't see it in the mirror to pull it out. I just know that it hurts and it sucks trying to type with one eye closed. It feels worse than getting my gums poked at by the peridontist (with whom I had an appointment with yesterday.) It's like Chinese torture or something.

(whimper, whine, whimper)

Damn eyelash. Family Guy will be on soon so maybe that'll make me laugh hard enough to cry. I can't even think about anything else other than the damn eyelash that's lodged into my eyeball. Eye chapenecas, stupido ojo! Aye, my eye. I'll go and try to whimper silently in the corner now. Aye aye.

1 comment:

B. said...

Ironically, Chinese water torture would probably help you out... assuming you could get it to drip in your eye.