Or maybe the sun is just playing tricks with my eyes, but...it can't be, it's too cloudy out. WOO! I got a good grade(s) on my marks! Saweet. I think I'm done fiddling with my collateral as well. My prof liked my original design better than my new one, but he said that they both worked well, SO....now I'm going to do two different boards so I can turn in one as a secondary design. I'm quite alright with that, and since I just got done with the "finishing touches" all I need to do is mount them. I also need to remount all of my marks, I didn't realize I had to put my company description on them and I need to do more color exploration with them anyways.
I'm beginning to feel much more confident now, and my prof gave us all a little pep talk today on how if we didn't make it through it's not that we don't have potential, we just need more time to learn the skills and methods needed to be successful in the program and ultimately in the comm design profession. So yeah, not like a person wouldn't still be upset, he's just trying to make sure that no one does anything TOO crazy...because that would be bad. There's enough craziness in the world as it is.
Anywho, I should probably get to studying for my Anthro Lab final. I know most of the material and how to spell "Sahelanthropus" and "Proconsul africanus" and shit like that, so I'm not cramming or anything. Alls I need to do is make sure I'm not missing anything, and then I'll cram. I'll catch you all up some more with the "Misadventures of Miss Missy" later on. Byee.
Wednesday, May 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment