Monday, May 23

Show Me the Boo-tay!

So yeah, I'm just here. Don't have any real news to report. I started scraping the trim on my parents' house so I can paint it, one area is really sun-beaten and it's taking me a while, but after I'm done cleaning it up I can start painting and just scrape a few areas when needed. If it weren't so dang hot out I would have more hours in the day to work on it, but I have to wait till late afternoon for that area to even be in the shade, so yeah.

It's summer, it's hot, and pools are great. I just wish I could remember how to play swim. I don't know how I did it when I was little, play all day EVERY day in the summer and mostly in the pool. Sure there was pretend, and action figures (or dolls), and the random Nintendo adventure, but a lot of my childhood was spent in my parents' pool. Ah, those were the days, eat a few Otter Pops, have a barbeque, show off to older sibling's friends.

That's right, I'm a show-off, when I got my stilts and my sibs had parties, I showed off. How many people know how to walk on stilts? Come on really, it's something to show off. When we got a giant trampoline I'd do frontflips, backflips (that took me a while to learn), this weird bouncing off around on my back trick, never cracking my egg, and condsidering how small I was I could bounce anyone. That's right anyone, there's a trick, a manuever, and sure I'd get tired if the person was pretty big, but I could bounce them. Right on. Oh, and Butt-tag, not as dirty as it sounds, but gods that was fun. I had three guy friends I always played with (this was at an age when some people got interested in the opposite sex, but not me, I'm oblivious even to this day) and you'd have to bounce off your butt first before trying to tag someone. Rather challenging since your mobility is hampered when jumping off your butt and requires some fancy reaching. I miss those guys, I bet we'd have nothing to really talk about though now, but those were fun times.

BOOTYLICIOUS! just felt like saying that, my brain's going weird. Anyways, I'm a show-off, if someone new comes around I'll show them my stilts, my mad trampolining skills, and my fast swimmer moves. I need to find some people who are comfortable on the trampoline and start a game of Butt-tag. Butt-tag, how I miss you so.

SOMEBODY PLAY WITH ME!

No comments: