Man am I tired of mounting crap. Those of you who aren't Comm Designers don't go thinking dirty thoughts. It's not THAT kind of mounting, if it were I don't think I'd be talking about it in public. ANYWAYS...I guess that's how you know you're brain's pretty much done thinking for the day, because when you run out of ideas it's been observed many MANY times that one's mind goes to food or sex or both. And I'm quite hungry, and I'm thinking up distasteful mounting jokes, and I cannot remember what I was really going to write about. Oh wait, yeah I do, I was going to complain about mounting and being hungry.
I'm so out of it, and it's not even 11 o'clock yet which is quite early for me to be THIS tired. I think a lot of it has to do with me be so anxious and I can't seem to fully relax, ERGO me not being able to sleep well. I don't even know if I used "ergo" correctly, but it sounded cool in my head.
I don't have anything really very interesting to say, I've been doing the same old crap as I was doing yesterday and the day before. Okay, so maybe it's not that "old" of crap since it's really only been the third day that I've been working like this, but I'll be so relieved when I turn all this "stuff" in. (Apparently I have siblings reading some of my ravings now so I'm going to try and cut back on the swearing. Maybe starting off this post with "mounting" jokes wasn't the best idea...) So I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I smell, and I think I'm going to solve at least ONE of those problems in the near future.
Off I go to do mundane things.
Wednesday, May 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment