So yea, I have been in EP for almost a whole day, and I'm already quite bored. I'm going to need to find SOMETHING to keep me occupied and try not to spend the last bit of my money just because I'm bored.
My mom keeps wanting me to stay here and isn't getting it that I don't WANT to spend all summer in El Paso, but now that damn internship I thought I had lined up said that they were going to be longer in moving than they originally expected. I should be up in Ft. Worth looking for a job, I'm not sure why I said I wanted to come down here in the first place. Oh wait, yeah I do, so I could have a bit of a vacation, but I'm not sure if I know how to shut my brain off anymore.
I really wish I didn't have to worry so much about money, but I guess I'm only hitting the tip of the iceberg with that, I'm going to have oodles of fun when I start paying off all of my student loans after I graduate. Well, hopefully then I won't get stuck with shitty jobs like delivering pizzas or being a lunch lady. I would really like that Graphic Design position, and they said they might get me a little mini project to do, but I can't do much here because my parents computer isn't all that great and I don't have my fancy programs to see the designs through anyways.
Alright, I'll stop complaining about my "vacation" I just really need to find something to do. At least now no "anonymous" replies will come my way.
Tuesday, May 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment