A WHOLE WEEKEND SPENT NOT DOING THUMBNAILS! OR ANY OTHER VARIATION OF GRAPHIC DESIGN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, that just feels so good. Too bad I didn't study as much for my Anthro test as I should have (I just got done taking it), but I did pretty well, and I have 101.3 average in my lab, so hopefully that will negate my lack of studying for the lecture tests. Eh, I'm doing quite well right now.
Now I've only got one more test to study for, pack up my shit, and draw some cute ducks for my bro-in-law's sister's new baby (or my sister's soon to be born niece/nephew). I'm confusing myself now. My brain is so empty right now. And I think my mf likes to make fun of me a little too much, if it weren't funny I might be mad, so right now I'll think I'll satisfy myself by playfully hitting him.
Damn, I don't want to pack, and I don't even have that much stuff. Did I mention I don't have any thumbnails to do? Oh yeah, I did. WOOHOO! I'm going insane. Insane in the membrain. Insane in the brain. I'll go and try to do something productive before work time rolls around.
Monday, May 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment