So now I have transformed from "classy business looking woman" to "summertime Miss". Yes, for a short period of time I was wearing snazzy pinstriped pants, hooker boots, and an nice black blouse. That is until I was done with my interview and quickly got rid of the hot (double entendre) clothes. The interview wasn't so much an interview, but more of an OVERview (witty, righty?) where the co-op coordinator guy informed me on all the stuff I should be preparing for when I go to a REAL interview. That's okay though because now I'm in the system.....plus now my hair looks good, got some make-up on, and put in my contacts for once.
Mmmmm.......escuel-O, or school jell-O, my own term, I coined, you better not take it from me. I know I'm being rather random, but that's been my usual state of mind as of late. Biker Mice from Mars, anyone ever see that random ass cartoon, somehow that came up this morning in class. I have no idea how it got in my head. Giant humanoid rats with antennaes riding choppers, what a concept! I'm losing it, I really am. I'm gonna get me some lunch now. Laters
Wednesday, April 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
thats scary..... why would mice have antena?
go sesxy melissa in her buisness outfit... it sucks when it summer and you have to dress nice cause its normally stiffling hot!
So i was reading your blog...funny stuff by the way....i often ramble myself...those are good sketches...where do you go to school. I go to Art school in California
You coined the term "escuelo"?
I think knot. WE coined that term my friend.
Post a Comment