So.....I was kind of hoping someone would go to my mf's big band thing with me, but it's looking rather doubtful. Oh well, I guess I'll get some italian food and loud trumpets by myself. I should probably go buy paper as well, or start printing stuff from the computer lab since I pay for that shit anyways. Man, the gig lasts till 9:30, but I'm hungry now, and all I have is crap to eat in my room. Quite a conundrum.
Maybe I shouldn't have free time cause I can't make decisions very well. I guess I could always draw more penguins (which I need to do anyways because my prof said the telescope looked too Disneyish). Ah penguins, what fun are they unless you're hallucinating about them? Sorry, Billy Madison lapse. Stop looking at me swan! You're gonna die clown! Stop laughing at me! Why would you do that! You're sick!
My mind has now gone to no man's land and will not be back for sometime, I'm going to pursue vegetative activities. Or maybe listen to a certain trombonist.
Wednesday, April 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment